NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO THE CURRENT EMPLOYEES OF THE PROMOTER (AS DEFINED HEREIN) WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY (SEE SECTION 4 BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS). VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL RULES. BY ENTERING THE RANDOM DRAWING (THE “DRAWING”) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE REVIEWED, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, DO NOT ENTER THE DRAWING.
1. PROMOTER. The promoter (the “Promoter”) of the Drawing is: Whelan Security Management Company Inc., 1699 S. Hanley, Suite 350, St. Louis, MO 63144.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Drawing is only open to current employees of the Promoter and Whelan Security Co., Whelan Security of Illinois, Inc., Whelan Security Protection Services, Inc., Whelan Security Mid-Atlantic LLC, Whelan Event Staffing Services, Inc. and Whelan Security of California, Inc. who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry and who are legal residents of the United States.
3. PERIOD AND METHOD OF ENTRY. During the period beginning at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”), January 5, 2015 and ending at 11:59 p.m. CST, January 16, 2015 (the “Period”), you may enter the Drawing by completing and submitting the company-wide employee survey conducted by FranklinCovey and completing the required information, which you received via your e-mail account. The Promoter’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Drawing. Limit one entry per employee. All entries and survey responses become the exclusive property of the Promoter, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or invalid entries, which will be disqualified.
4. PRIZE. There will be up to five (5) winners of the Drawing. The winner(s) will receive a $100 Gift Cards. No substitution for the prize by winner and the prize is not redeemable for cash. Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. The prize is not transferable prior to award. Taxes associated with the acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION. The winner will be notified by the Promoter via electronic mail during the week of January 23, 2015. The winner’s name may be posted on the Promoter’s website or social media web pages. In the event the prize is not accepted or claimed by the winner within 3 weeks of the winner being notified by e-mail, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the unclaimed prize to another entrant in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion. For a list of the winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Promoter’s address listed above Attn: Survey Contest.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. GENERAL. Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Drawing without notice for any reason at its sole discretion. Acceptance of an offered prize by the winner constitutes permission to use any of such person’s name, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and publicity, without compensation, unless prohibited by law. Participation in the Drawing constitutes an entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promoter. All entries will be the property of the Promoter and may be used by the Promoter in advertising the Promoter’s products and services. By entering the Drawing, all entrants assign all of their copyright in their entries to the Promoter and expressly waive all of their moral rights under the U.S. Copyright Act in favor of the Promoter.
8. DISCLAIMERS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE PROMOTER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE ACT OF SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, OR INABILITY TO DO SO, INCLUDING DUE TO ANY AND ALL TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THIS DRAWING OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. THE WINNER SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO HIS/HER PRIZE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED. THE PROMOTER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE APPEARANCE, SAFETY OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRIZE. THIS EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY APPLICABLE STATUTE PROHIBITS SUCH EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
9. RELEASE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE DRAWING, ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE THE PROMOTER AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND AGENTS, FOR, AGAINST AND FROM, ANY COST, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PROPERTY OR PERSON(S), INCLUDING DEATH, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE DRAWING, OR THE AWARDING, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AND/OR WITH RESPECT TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY THE DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL IN ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS DRAWING.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; VENUE. These Official Rules constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the Promoter and you and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, written and oral, relating to the subject matter hereof. You agree that any suit or action that may be brought against the Promoter may only be brought in the State court located in the County of St. Louis, Missouri or in the United States Federal District Court, Eastern District of Missouri.